To Our Friends & Family…
We’ve been thinking a lot about you lately – our customers, our employees and our community. Your health and safety are our top priorities and at the heart of everything we do. We believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
As mandated by WI Governor Evers, we are CLOSED until further notice. For those of you with events already scheduled, we are staying tuned for continued updates as this situation evolves.
Here are some of the steps we’re taking to protect everyone in this ever-changing situation…
- We are diligently following guidance and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We have increased our daily cleaning routines, including more frequent hand washing, use of hand sanitizers and additional deep cleans of all equipment and furniture.
- We have provided alcohol-based hand sanitizers throughout our facility.
We are equally committed to taking care of our employees…
- We are offering some opportunities to work from home, whenever possible, to care for loved ones.
- We are asking individuals to refrain from travel unless critical and have established quarantine procedures after travel to high-risk areas
Likewise, for our valued customers who already have events booked we are…
- Offering opportunities to re-book private parties/events to a different date without loosing their deposits.
We are closely monitoring the CDC and World Health Organization for ongoing updates and will continue to adjust and advance our practices as recommended. We understand the impact this is having across the event industry and we are committed to working with you, our clients, during this difficult time.
Adam J. Etrheim
Shenanigans Entertainment Center